Eagle scouts Robert Jack Ooton, Joshua Carson Packer, and Kaleb Duane Gregory were presented with a Henry Golden Boy “Eagle Scout” rifle at their Eagle Scout ceremony. All three boys were awed by the beauty of these rifles. As the picture shows, they were thrilled by the thought that they all earned their own. One last note: the ceremony took place at 2 p.m. on Sunday, June 6th, 2010. Load on Sunday, Shoot All Week Long!
Dear Mr. Imperato,
I recently bought a Henry lever action and I am very glad that I did. I spent hours and hours researching and settled in on the Henry for a number of reasons:
1. Lever Action Heritage – I love the lever action and it’s historical significance. I choose my firearms based on performance and or historical relevance. The Henry has plenty of both.
2. .22 – cheap to shoot and you really can shoot all week…
3. Materials – all of the web info indicates that the materials are top grade… When I first saw the stock, I was blown away at the quality of the wood… Beautiful doesn’t seem to say enough as it easily rivals (and in some cases exceeds) guns at much higher price ranges
4. Claims of smooth action and accuracy ?now that I have shot it, I can say that your claims aren’t hype. Exceptionally smooth and a very very accurate gun… I was shooting unbelievably tight groups at 75 yards without a scope… (I plugged a quarter at 75 yards with only 3 shots Kentucky windage)
5. price – despite the incredible wood and materials, it is a huge bargain at that price…
6. American made – You Americans know a few things when it comes to good guns… I have a Canadian .22 Bolt Action Savage which I really enjoy as well. Whenever possible, I prefer to select guns made in North America.
I took this gun to the range and couldn’t believe how much fun it is to shoot. The smoothness of the action, accuracy, balance, ergonomics…. I can go on and on.
Mr. Imperato, I truly enjoy my new Henry and am going to keep it and pass it on to my nephew some day and am sure he will do the same. Please keep doing what you are doing and where you are doing it.
You make the finest weapon I have ever put against my shoulder ! And I have shot and owned almost every brand of guns. I will buy one more gun before the Good Lord comes to get me. It will be the Golden Boy Military Service. That thing is absolutely gorgeous. Your 22 are nail drivers. I tell everyone if you need a real rifle, buy a Henry. Mr Anthony I thank you for what you have done to keep your guns made in America, that means more to me than anything else.
I am writing to thank you for the amazing job you did in producing the Boy Scouts of America Centennial Edition Henry Golden Boy.
Earlier this year my local Boy Scout Council had two executives who received promotions and were leaving our area. I was on the committee who decided their parting gift from the Executive Board of The South Florida Council, BSA. As you know, 2010 is the 100th Anniversary of The Boy Scouts of America we quickly decided that the best gift we could possibly think of was your BSA Centennial Edition Henry Golden Boy Rifles along with the beautiful Wall Presentation Box. I am attaching pictures of our presentations with Board Member Norman J. Silber presenting the gift to Jeff Hunt and Jeff Berger. (you can see their names on the plaques if you look close)
Both executives were ecstatic when they received their gifts, and as a matter of fact several of our other board members have since purchased the same rifle and other Henry products.
As an avid shooter and hunter I have had the opportunity to shoot several Henry Rifles and I am proud to admit that I have replaced one of my hunting rifles with Henry and am looking forward to replacing a couple more of my lever guns with your great rifles.
Keep up the great work!
Anthony, You can be absolutely certain that the only firearms in my home will have the name ‘Henry’ stamped on the barrel. I can’t say enough good things about Anthony Imperato and Henry Repeating Arms. I don’t need to tell you that there are so many businesses out there, once they have your money, you’re history…not you folks, and as a result HRA has developed a large following of loyal supporters of which I am proud to consider myself a part of! Thanks again so much, Anthony. I said it before and I say it again, you are a gem, Sir! All the very best to you
Attached is a target I shot about 2 weeks ago at my outdoor range. It was shot (10 shots) with my Henry 44 Magnum Big Boy at 100 yards at an 8 inch Shoot-N-See. What amazed me was that I made no adjustments to the sights! For an out-of-the-box rifle with open sights from a bench rest, one could not ask for a better performance! Thank you for making such a great lever action rifle.
We would like to thank Henry Repeating Arms once again for their support of the Ronald McDonald House Kids & Clays event. Your contribution is greatly appreciated and the firearms that you have donated to our event are absolutely beautiful.
This year, you donated the Golden Boy “Military Service” Tribute Edition rifle. I think this guy is a very memorable tribute to our men of service. We would like to present you with this picture as a token of our appreciation for your generous donation.